As the murloc says MRglrgrlgrlgrl

Started by Genoism, June 12, 2006, 02:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

I hate healing i hate buffing! I can't wait till i level my hunter and forever say goodbye to my pally....I dont know why but ctraid lags me to no end, as a hunter i'd have no need for it...im sure there's some custom mod for tranq shot or whatever...oh and i'd never have to look at another health bar again...o the relief :p

sorry had to vent...how do u do it lyte? do you really like healing or just hate to throw away the class u worked so hard to level like me :(

Lyte

I really do love healing ;P  I find it a nice challenge for some odd, insane reason.  I love the priest class!

Genoism

heh well lucky you  ???
i guess once we start running zg ill help u guys out with my pally until i level my hunter, only fair :p...specially cuz i know we're gonna be short on healing...eitherway i can't wait till we finally do zg together!!!

Shadowwolf

Wouldnt that conflict with your raiding with Invictus? I dont believe us to be short on healing. We have plenty of healing power if it becomes nessisary.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

if it conflicts with invictus then i will skip my raid with invictus, i only raid with them twice a week usually if i miss one day or whatever i dont really care...I'm trying to stop playing my pally all together anyways, don't tell them :p I just didn't have the heart to leave my pally gathering dust after all that hard work into lvl'ing and gearing him up so instead of completely quitting on him i decided i'd somehow keep him progressing until i lvl'ed another char...which is what im doing. Though leveling my hunter has been slow lately, after 3 60's there's no more 'new' quests for me really ><, but i try to do a level or two every day or so.

un4

Quote from: Lyte on June 12, 2006, 04:36:04 PM
I really do love healing ;P  I find it a nice challenge for some odd, insane reason.  I love the priest class!
Shadow priest > all.

Actually, I enjoy healing everyone too.  That guy's not pulling his weight?  Clue him in with a lesser heal after the boss crits him!  ]:D>
un4

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

Is that a smiley face with a broken right arm? :)

un4

I clicked for the mini-Satan but it didn't work...

I BROKE LUCIFER!

I still keep my priest shadow though.  I take less damage than I drain from people.  With Shadow Form I out DPS most rogues, mages, and warriors.
un4

Shadowwolf

un4

Not quite - there's still an extra ">" ;)

I'll have to break him again.  I had a hell of a time doing it!
un4