am i doing something wrong?

Started by Genoism, December 06, 2006, 01:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

when i try to create a new even it freezes sign ups even though i set it to 24

Arcdelad

i think its frozxen becuase the start time is so soon....you might have problems with this one man, unless shadow knows of a way to keep it unlocked...

i want to run this though...please consider this my signup :)

Arcdelad

i fixed it geno...it wont frezze out now until an hour before...you had it set to freeze 7 hours before...which was a while ago :P

Genoism

eh....i dont get this freeze thing....

Shadowwolf

you can specify a time before start time where you lock participation signups. Minimum is 1h before start. The only purpose for it benefits raid guilds as I see it where it locks the queue so more cant get in, but then it also keeps people from signing up after start time as well. Unfortunately, without huge code overhaul, I cant turn it off. Koth and I are working on the next evolution of the signup system and we can see about banishing it from there or at least making "0" an option so you can disable freeze.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

ahh i get it....ya 0 would be nice