Muridin's Addon Package

Started by Muridin, January 20, 2007, 03:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

Here is my compilation of addons. Atleast updated to 2.0.3, if not 2.0

You may have to check the "load obsolete addons" as they usually still work, just don't have the latest patch number in them.

They are split into 3 zips.
Might be best if you backup your current Interface>Addons Folder, and then Zip all of these into a seperate folder, than copy the unzipped compilation into Interface>Addons Folder.

If you have trouble, reply to this post, send a PM through forums or ingame.

Atlas wouldnt zip lower than 2.5mb, so ive linked the site for download.
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=400

Luise

I downloaded the Atlas one and it said "incompatible"
on my addons list.

Shadowwolf

Most of these are already on our site in the download section, including Atlas =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

ahh, maybe true, but there altogether, and easyier to get to

no offence intended, but the average joe and jane bloggs in the world want it fast, and they want it now =)

Shadowwolf

Whats so slow about the download section?
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

its not slow.... just that i myself find it slightly confusing .....

then again, i do usually go there when im really exhuasted and tired ....
but it still does slightly confuse me

Shadowwolf

I cant explain or improve it tho without feedback as to how its confusing. Gotta be specific.

Luise

I first downloaded Atlas  from the Twilight website weeks ago - and found your instructions helpful and quite  easy to follow Shadow. I got the same message as Muri's one- incompatible. I thought maybe cause he has the Aussie wow version that it would somehow work (being pretty hopeless in my knowledge of computers)...but it doesnt.

So I still havent got any coords,etc  :(