Main Menu

New Icons

Started by Arcdelad, January 25, 2007, 05:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I havent been this excited about new forum icons since the original halloween ones!!!

thanks shadow!!!

let the overt spamming of beer bottles commence mate!!!

:carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack:

un4

un4

Jandris

Now if we could just get some vodka ones .....  ]:D :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :Say Yes:

Arcdelad

Kaethdorala

Gin and tonic me wants gin and tonic!  :Kangaroo_Crossing:

Tankgrl

Wooo!!! I love them!!
:Kangaroo_Crossing: :Koala_Crossing: :Aussie_Flag: :Boomerang: :Australian_Emblem:
SPAM!!
:carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack:

Luise

Do you guys drink Aussie beer- has more kick than your stuff  :)
:carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack:
But i prefer  :Chocobox:

Arcdelad

I really dont drink that often...but when i do i like guiness...oooh...or black and tans.....hell, its only 9:02, im going to the store for some  :carlton_draught: :carlton_draught: :carlton_draught:

Shadowwolf

<cough> AA <cough>

Me thinks I need to put a new icon up =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

LOL

dont you remember the infamous ZG, lets all get drunk at thsi beer station before we fight the optional godzilal summoned boss? :P

un4

I don't drink beer unless it's Belgan or German.  Now, bourbon, on the other hand...
un4

Kaethdorala

I'm a dark beer man myself. Love yeungling and my favorite beer is New castle brown ale its from england. Sam adams isnt bad its not that dark but still has a good beer flavor.

Quikslver

<---- Sam Adams and Corona  :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack:

usonian

Actually Kaeth, Sam Adams makes about 20 different varieties of beer including some fairly dark ones.  Personally, I prefer a good Belgian trappist ale to any American beer but Sam Adams does have some good offerings.  If you happen to live near a good liquor store or a fine foods grocery, try Chimay; the blue label is the strongest (9% FTW) and most delicious in my opinion.  If you're lucky you might be able to find Delerium (look for pink elephants) that comes in a Tremens (lighter) and Nocturnum (dark) which are also very good and pack quite the punch.  La Fin du Monde (the end of the world) is another great trappist. 

I could go on and on... I'm glad today's Friday:)
:carlton_draught: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :Fosters_Pack:

Arcdelad

dude uso...your liver is going to drop out man... :)

i lovedark beers, although I am a sucker for microbrews...usually the gold standard for a restaurant visit is eithre guiness or corona with lime...i tried a lithuanian beer hee in chi-town though that was pretty similar to negra modelo, only smoother...