Author Topic: huge buff to disc priests  (Read 1397 times)

Genoism

huge buff to disc priests
« on: August 26, 2007, 12:19:29 PM »
in the playable Wotlk demo at Games Convention, the priest spell "Pain Suppression" has been changed, the cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute and you can cast it on a friendly target up to a 20yards range

Arcdelad

Re: huge buff to disc priests
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 05:03:02 PM »
I wish shadow could use her pain suppresion talent before her dental work on monday.....

Offline Shadowwolf

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 03:33:37 AM »
There are a lot of things I would like to use from the game on my chars in real life. That ability, plus pickpocket and stealth too. I got the fear thing down already, tho its not actually a "cast" in real life, more an aura =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
Quote from: Shadowwolf on August 27, 2007, 03:33:37 AM (Source)
There are a lot of things I would like to use from the game on my chars in real life. That ability, plus pickpocket and stealth too. I got the fear thing down already, tho its not actually a "cast" in real life, more an aura =)

lol

Arcdelad

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 08:59:30 AM »
I spam cower a lot when I get wife aggro...I also feign death when my older son walks into the bedroom at 3:00 am looking for potty assistance...

Offline un4

• RIP Vanish
  • Retired Member
  • Something wicked this way comes.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 10:33:55 AM »
Heh.  Seduce ]:D
un4

Nixphire

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 11:54:32 AM »
*Insert farmer joke about polymorph*