Badge Warrior Gear (updated)

Started by Gutboy, November 27, 2007, 10:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

With new sources of gear all around, I decided to make a few lists of stuff useful to warriors. The first one shows what you can get for [item]Badge of Justice[/item]. Happy shopping!

UPDATE: New items from the 2.4 vendor are underlined.

25 Badges

[item]Blood Knight War Cloak[/item]   [item]Farstrider Defender's Cloak[/item]   [item]Choker of Vile Intent[/item]
[item]Necklace of the Juggernaut[/item]   [item]Ring of Arathi Warlords[/item]   [item]Ring of Unyielding Force[/item]

33 Badges

[item]Azure-Shield of Coldarra[/item]

35 Badges

[item]Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx[/item]   [item]Eternium Rage-shackles[/item]
[item]Brooch of Deftness[/item]   [item]Slikk's Cloak of Placation[/item]

41 Badges

[item]Bloodlust Brooch[/item]   [item]Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600[/item]

45 Badges

[item]Swift Blade of Uncertainty[/item]   [item]The Mutilator[/item]   [item]Vanir's Left Fist of Brutality[/item]   [item]Vanir's Left Fist of Savagery[/item]

50 Badges

[item]Faceguard of Determination[/item]   [item]Searing Sunblade[/item]

60 Badges

[item]33517[/item]   [item]Chain of Unleashed Rage[/item]   [item]Dory's Embrace[/item]
[item]Furious Deathgrips[/item]   [item]Iron-tusk Girdle[/item]   [item]Pauldrons of Gruesome Fate[/item]
[item]Angelista's Revenge[/item]   [item]Ring of the Stalwart Protector[/item]

75 Badges

[item]Amani Mask of Death[/item]   [item]34163[/item]   [item]33832[/item]
[item]Bloodthirster's Wargreaves[/item]   [item]Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian[/item]   [item]Unwavering Legguards[/item]
[item]Girdle of Seething Rage[/item]   [item]Girdle of the Fearless[/item]

100 Badges

[item]Breastplate of Ire[/item]   [item]Chestplate of Stoicism[/item]   [item]Legplates of Unending Fury[/item]   [item]Sunguard Legplates[/item]

105 Badges

[item]Blade of Serration[/item]   [item]Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality[/item]

150 Badges

[item]Crossbow of Relentless Strikes[/item]   [item]The Blade of Harbingers[/item]

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington