Ahem...

Started by Shadowwolf, March 22, 2008, 05:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

un4

Nasanna

That cupcake looks delicious.

Thank you Shadow and everyone for keeping the guild strong. Thank you everyone for making Twilight a wonderful guild to be in.

Jandris

Here's to many more!   :Pot O Gold:

kajunlady

:Fosters_Pack: :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWILIGHT!!

i am so glad to be here and so glad to know each and everyone of you.. thanks to shadow and koth ( if i get this wrong please let me know )
for running this site great and for everyone makeing this a fun  place to learn about everything that WoW has to offer :)

and umm wheres the bud drinks...lol

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

LastDyingBreath

the cupcake is a LIE!

Drygioni

I heard you LIEK cupcakes!

un4

Off topic, but it made me think of this:

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!   :exploding egg:
un4

fiere redfern

Happy Birthday, Twilight! I for one am entirely too happy and proud to have the Twilight tag. This is an amazing guild filled with amazing people - and thank you Shadow for keeping its values so clear-cut and well-defined.

Happy Birthday!  :blue egg:  :egg basket:  :Solid Chest:

Nixphire

Quote from: Drygioni on March 22, 2008, 10:22:34 AM
I heard you LIEK cupcakes!

Cup...

...cake!

Happy birthday everyone. That really is something to be proud of in this kind of game!

Thane

sweetblood

Air

Congrats Twilight!

[attachthumb=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

grunkatze

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY TWILIGHT !

Vengeance

Happy Birthday Twilight! =)
(Wow times went fast-the last "hb twilight" is still stuck in my head...)