bug?

Started by Genoism, September 30, 2006, 07:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

seems like whenever i try to change the description of an already posted event that i made it gives me this error

Sorry, phpRaid has encountered a critical error!

Page: /raid/raids.php

Query: UPDATE phpraid_raids SET location='Ruins of Ahn Qiraj(AQ20)',description='Mostly doing this for those people who want to finish that quest for the posion sac\\\\'s, 1 which comes from ZG and the other from the first boss of aq20....maybe more if people want. Oh and im not sure about start time exactly...we\\\\'ll see how many want to go and how many show up.',invite_time='1160010000',start_time='1160011800', freeze='3',max='20',old='0',dr_lmt='4', hu_lmt='4',ma_lmt='4',pr_lmt='4',ro_lmt='4',ot_lmt='4',wk_lmt='4',wa_lmt='4', min_lvl='59',max_lvl='60' WHERE raid_id='73'

Details: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's, 1 which comes from ZG and the other from the first boss of aq

If this error persists, please make a post with this message
on the SpiffyJr.com Forums and we will do our best to get it corrected. Thanks!

Shadowwolf

Ill look at the logs to see whats happening. This is the first ive heard of this.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

This has been fixed. If you continue to have problems let me know.

Fix Notes:
http://forum.twilightonalex.com/index.php?topic=640.0
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

sweet thanks a bunch shadow.

Genoism

hmmm got this today while trying to signup with a message

Sorry, phpRaid has encountered a critical error!

Page: /raid/view.php

Query: INSERT INTO phpraid_signups (`char_id`,`profile_id`,`raid_id`,`comments`,`queue`,`timestamp`,`cancel`) VALUES ('24','7','93','we might have to wait a bit for AQ to finish, it shouldn\\'t be too long there.','0','1160593843','0')

Details: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't be too long there.','0','1160593843','0')' at line 4

If this error persists, please make a post with this message
on the SpiffyJr.com Forums and we will do our best to get it corrected. Thanks!

Lyte

Oh I thought it was just me.  I got it when I was trying to change my description thing for an event.  I figured it out that I think it was punctuation making the error occur, because when I took the punctuation out, it went through fine.

Darkling

I got the same error trying to signup 'as available' for the strat run. Tried twice and gave up.

Shadowwolf

if you run into a problem, please take a screenshot. An old IT Support saying goes "a screenshot is worth a thousand words" =)

Itll help me pinpoint whats going on as the logs seldom reveal anything.