Main Menu

Postcard for Un4

Started by Shadowwolf, October 10, 2006, 01:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Jenjay asked me to give you this  ]:D
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

Lyte

LOL!  Un4 is in trouble now

Tolwen

Jandris

Watch out - that shaman is after you !   :pumpk5:

un4

"To whom it may concern:

Dear Jenjay.  My joy at your progress and subsequent contact is boundless.  I eagerly anticipate our next meeting.  The Crossroads shall suit our purposes admirably, I agree.  I know that you have very little to give, so to ask you to repay your old debts would be unreasonable.

I remain, dear lady, your most obediant servant,

Dvalin,
Twilight Clan."

PS: Bring a second or a guard if you feel at all uncomfortable.  You never know what devious or vicious souls are about.  It wouldn't do for you to meet a rogue on a dark night.
un4

Darkling

Lyte

Shadowwolf

"Dear Dvalin,

Glad to see you still remember me. That will make the whole reunion well worth it when we meet up again. Theres an old Island saying we Trolls go by in repaying our debts "Always give three times as much as you recieve mon, Its good for the mojo". I insist I must repay. Youd be surprised how much I have to offer these days from last we met. I think you'll find it quite surprising indeed.

Keep wary of any tales of bloodthirst attributed to me you might recieve from level 50 Alliance mages lurking about in Tanaris. I wouldnt want that to cause you worry before our meet.

Your vigilant admirer,

Jenjay
Darkspear Trolls"

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Jandris

I insist on ringside seats !  Anyone else interested?

Lyte

Cage O' Doom - Gadgetzan, Tanaris

Darkling

un4

"Mistress Jenjay,

I'm the generous sort: I cannot help but to give.  I would truely be a lax host if I were to allow you to repay.  As to worrying, I fear no evil.  I have faced far greater foes than badly-played level 50 mages, and I have yet to fall.  Again, if you feel that you are not up to the task at hand, I would gladly meet with a friend or companion of yours as well.  It wouldn't do for a lady to be waylaid upon her way to a meeting. 

I look forwards to our re-acquaintance.  You'll never know when I'll turn up.

Your steadfast companion,

Dvalin,
Twilight Clan."

PS: The first round is on me.
un4

Genoism

i say this takes place in the barrens inn....:p

un4

"Dearest Jenjay:

I decided to take up your offer and stopped by the Crossroads today; not once, but twice.  Imagine my distress when I found that not only were you absent, but a dozen hostile orcs were present.  I left a note with them, but they seem to have dissapeared... how strange...

Yours truely,

Dvalin,
Twilight Clan."
un4