Main Menu

Postcard for Un4

Started by Shadowwolf, October 10, 2006, 01:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

"Good sir,

My sincere apologies for my absence. I want to be sure to give you a fair chance to prepare for the inevitable, I wouldnt be honorable if I didnt. Our day is almost at hand but alas not today im afraid. The gods have plans of programs to write and servers to mend in my path today thus keeping me from my sworn vengeance. Soon....very soon....

Jenjay of Darkspear."
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

LOL....isnt that the troll TB tore through like a hot knife through butter? :)

Shadowwolf

Nah, Dvalin corpse camped her when he was 30 and she was 14 at Crossroads one day. Hehe.

Reference: http://forum.twilightonalex.com/index.php?topic=193.msg772#msg772

=)
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

"Dearest Jenjay:
     Rache.

Sincerely,

Dvalin,
Twilight Clan."
un4

Shadowwolf

]:D

un4

"Hi, babe.  Sorry to say I've completely missed you, and not for lack of trying.  Have you been avoiding me?  If you need some space, I'll back off until you're ready to commit.

Love ya,
Dvalin."
un4

Shadowwolf

"I think we need some time apart. Its not you its me. Its for the best, when we get back together it will be that much better.

Sincerely,

Jenjay"

un4

"Dare I say... epic?

Dvalin."
un4