Lagfest 3/11/08

Started by Shadowwolf, March 11, 2008, 06:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

as of this moment, I am stuck on load screens and cant do anything at all.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

So... Fireheart got d/c'd on the Wetlands boat (router wigged out), then when I got back, she couldn't move forward/backward - just spun in a circle. Then once the boat reached it's spawn limit, instead of going back to the Wetlands, she fell through the world. Had to close WoW and open it back up again to get to the character screen - trying to log onto Fireheart gave me a load screen and then a boot.

Fiere on the other hand logged on fine, but as I sit here now she decided to take a port to IF and promptly got stuck in the nether. Or at least that's what it feels like, considering it's been five minutes since I clicked on it, and I'm -still- looking at a loading screen.