Main Menu

<ahem>

Started by Shadowwolf, October 25, 2006, 01:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I hate web design.  >:(

That is all.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

I hate spiders.

That is also all.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

I hate people, but that's not all  ;)
un4

magnetite

Quote from: un4given_one on October 25, 2006, 02:22:30 PM
I hate people, but that's not all  ;)

Hey we have something in common. :)

Darkling

I hate, ummm, well, hmmmm, not knowing what I hate.

un4

"I am free of all prejudice.  I hate everyone equally."
-W.C. Fields
un4

Muridin

theres only two things that aggravate me in thsi world

people who are ignorant about people's nationality and religon,
and the dutch

:D

i actually like the dutch, but i had to say it

Emmalina

I hate adaptive time steps. Orbital mechanics in C are painful enough.

There's mine.

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Jandris

I hate making money decisions.     :Bat:
  thief - your money or your life   
  Jack Benny -  .........
  thief - that is not a trick question
  Jack Benny - I'm thinking .. I'm thinking ..

Lovica

I agree.

Hence why I stopped for well over a year now.  Coding especially gives me a headache since I was never a neat coder and somewhere along the line I'd slip up and make a small typo.  When I preview the site, something would be horribly wrong because of that small little typo and it would take me hours to figure out what I've done wrong.

Shadowwolf

Im too much a perfectionist. So me and web design or any design or creative work dont mix. I spend hours one little details.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Darkling

I used to dabble in cryptology and codes in high school. Still do the cryptograms in the newspaper. Does that count as doing codes?

I hate trying to figure out how to use vb in access...software/programming stupid here. I took Basic and Pascal in high school. Don't remember those, but hearing 'Enter Sandman' on multiple Apple computers was interesting since at that time they could only produce a single tone at a time. Got an A on that project.

un4

I know very little about coding, but one of my buddies is a hacker  :Mummy:
un4

Genoism

I hate UV mapping...or at least when the thing im working with is complex, and then  ppl expect me to paint a face on an unwrapped head...its like askin picaso to draw something good  ]:D

un4

un4