Yay Queue!!

Started by Shadowwolf, November 12, 2006, 05:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

"You are number 586 in the queue"

Whoohooo! Thank you Blizz for allowing server overcrowding from transfers =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

Quote from: Shadowwolf on November 12, 2006, 05:38:50 PM
"You are number 586 in the queue"

Whoohooo! Thank you Blizz for allowing server overcrowding from transfers =)

+1

voctovian

Yeah, Kaid and I are at about 350 right now

... /grumble

Arcdelad

hehehe...I usually miss out on that due to the time I play...but when I do experience that I put myself in queue, then go to Circle K to get sopme Monster drinks...usually when I get back im close :)

Kothnok

At least you get to play.  ::)

*goes back to report design to print out all of Brazil's billions of taxes*
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Quote from: Kothnok on November 13, 2006, 01:26:36 AM
At least you get to play.  ::)

*goes back to report design to print out all of Brazil's billions of taxes*

=(

"And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen - I didn't ask who gave the order - because it had nothing to do with business!"

-- Hyman Roth (Godfather II)

The non gratifying long hour job of the IT professional =P
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

I was 480 in the queue last night.  Wasn't happy, either  :apple_bushel:
un4

Kothnok

When you count your online time in minutes, seeing the queue for 244 just totaly sux.
Maybe I'll log in before I fall asleep...

:turkey: :cornucopia: :apple_bushel:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

Yep.  Tech week for me x.x
un4

Grendeel

Is there a way to log on and prevent being disconnected from being inactive?   I often fall asleep at night only to wake up and see that ive been disconnnected from the server.

usonian

I would guess that kicking inactive players from the server is a way of tidying up to make room for those who are playing and keep server loads down.

You fall asleep while playing gren?  Your character must have learned to do well on his own because we haven't noticed:)

magnetite

Although there are new realms every other week (or every week), I can't seem to understand why some realms with high population are getting flooded by new transfers and what not. A new realm with a newly transfered 60 would have less hardware problems and better performance than an old realm, thus lowering queue times for high population realms if people went to other realms.

un4

I guess the transfers are mostly done by people who want to raid, and new servers have an inherent waiting period before raiding can begin.
un4

Arcdelad

okay....its 8:09 local time, 9:09 server time...im at 440 in queue...ive checked my email...read up on today's news events..and I even checked my work email like the capitalism whipped boy I am....I click on the world of warcraft bar at the bottom, my nerves twitiching with the expectation of immenent gaming enjoyment and............im number 360...

un4

:-X

Hope they're better by December.
un4