Blizz's Apology

Started by JohnnieRat, November 02, 2008, 04:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocknlock

you can fight a pally whenever you want. you shouldn't "need" evasion to win a fight against one, even though it greatly helps.

un4

Agreed... it's pretty hard without it, though.
un4

Hugh

yea wat really gets me is the Whole bubble, If i get hammer shot i blink, rept. i racial out, and now my stuff is on cd and i got nothin, mean i do a lil of damage and now have the pally slowing judgement on me and cant move and nothin to get out of it, and he is bubbled and running full speed i can do nothin but just die cause his bubble last 10sec and that is longer then the acutally fight i say put a 50% speed debuff on bubbles and may be better. at least somthing

Grendeel

I would think a mage could kill a ret pally fairly easily.  As for your scenerio Hugh, once your spells are on cd, IB and wait out his bubble.  Blink after IB wears off and he should never get close to you with the bubble up.

JohnnieRat

Pally bubble slows our swing speed down to double. I also recommend frost nova, spell stealing his Freedom (it's really obvious when he casts it too, spinning red thing around the feet). As far as countering bubble, IB works. If it's a smart pally with all the CDs (Bubble, LoH, a timely Wings)... you won't win. Also if he's removing slow via cleanse... just spam it. It still hits and slows him down for a second by a lot giving you some very vital ground to run on.
All I know is that Arcane mages pump SO much damage on you it's hard to come back from.

Hugh

the only one to has a IB to help is Frost mages cause there cd on it is shorter and bubble may slow your normal swing but not your abilities i dont even get hit by much melee weapon damage i get hit with ds, judgement and crusadar and those are not affected by bubble. arcane mages yes they are good enough to take a ret pally but in the end arcane mages will burn 3xs the mana it normally does and spamming slow just makes it worse, fire mages have nothin and shouldnt pvp but the only thing that good can come from fire is i am unnotice then 4k fireballs are hittin makes a difference, but as a frost mage nothin i do can beat a ret pally cause of those stuns and when i only have two or three things to get out of stuns, adding anothe to the pally list just goin to make it harder, like i said still not fair to give pallies more stuns (if they do it) and take away the warriors, kinda doesnt make sense to me.

JohnnieRat

1) Ret Pallies are sort of a counter to frost mages due to your heavy dependance on slowing effects and out ability to cleanse and freedom away those effects
2) Is no one reading the fact that this was a joke? Blizzard would clearly never make us this OP.

Hugh

3) goin to kill jr cause man i was bout to get really p o'ed lol i never complain bout classes before and idk this one got me

JohnnieRat

lol... i figured there just wasn't quite enough ret qq on the forums. I feel like a lock about a year ago.