Shifting Cloak

Started by Shadowwolf, December 17, 2006, 01:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I can now make [wowitem]Shifting Cloak[/wowitem] for those who want. Some of the mats are BOP and require me to run scholo a few times, but the rest can be gathered yourself should you want one of these cloaks for yourself.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Aldel

now someone needs to put hide of the wild pattern for sale  >:(

un4

un4

Shadowwolf

[wowitem]Rugged Leather[/wowitem] x30

[wowitem]Guardian Stone[/wowitem] x8

[wowitem]Essence of Air[/wowitem] x12

[wowitem]Cured Rugged Hide[/wowitem] x4

[wowitem]Skin of Shadow[/wowitem] x4

[wowitem]Rune Thread[/wowitem] x8
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Khanus

I'll definatly have some farming to do :) How long would it take to gather the bop mats, I'll also obviously pay you for your trouble in getting them as well.

Shadowwolf

a few scholo runs, you can usually get 1 or more per run in the downstairs part.