Primal Might and Primal Nether

Started by Arcdelad, March 15, 2007, 07:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I have finally, after 2 years of playing WOW, committed to tradeskills (Im at skinning 375 and leatherworking 320)...Ive been devoting a fair amount of my non-instancing time to getting my skill in LW up (i went from 0-300 in a week)...I should be at 375 by the middle of next week, so I am ready to make the following for myself:

[wowitem]Primalstrike Bracers[/wowitem][wowitem]Primalstrike Belt[/wowitem][wowitem]Primalstrike Vest[/wowitem]

in order to do so, though, I need a fair amount of [wowitem]Primal Might[/wowitem] and [wowitem]Primal Nether[/wowitem]

If anyone has any they could spare I would really appreciate it...if not, could anyone point in the right place to grind for these? Thanks in advance

Lynette

Primal nether is BoP, and I have only seen 1 drop so far (I think it was on that TK Arcatraz run on the final boss).  I believe it drops more frequently on heroic settings.

Arcdelad

boo...way to urinate on my cheerios :(

Arcdelad

I guess if they were easy to make they wouldnt be as good or epic rated....hehehe...guess i have some learnin' to do about the world of crafting :P

voctovian

Well, I have seen [wowitem]primal nether[/wowitem] drop in several of my Steamvaults runs, off the final boss.  However, it would probably be best to grind up HH rep so we can do shorter instances like Heroic Ramparts/Blood Furnace.  It does seem that the Heroic mode Bosses have a substanitally improved drop rate.

Kaidelina

Quote from: Arcdelad on March 15, 2007, 08:10:53 AM
boo...way to urinate on my cheerios :(

LOL, ok that was a visual that i did NOT need... :P

Anyhow, I don't have any primal mights, but am happy to do the transmute for free.  Mats include one of each of the following:  primal earth, primal water, primal fire, primal air and primal mana.
And one other thing, transmutes are on a timer...24 hour cool.

Tyban

At 320 its still not bad lvling LW.  Wait until you hit 345 to 350.  Everything you make will need multiples of some primal that you need to buy or grind.  All i see in my dreams is Primal Air.....just need 30 more Primal Air to get too 367.   :(

Lyte

My druid has the transmutation specialty so when she transmutes, she has the chance at getting multiples of them. 

Tyban

Woot!!!  Ima is a slot machine....Jackpot :Pot O Gold:

Tolwen

lol
Arc, I can make the prmail mights. Just need a few more then u could have them :)

Aldel

Quote from: Tyban on March 15, 2007, 10:58:26 AM
At 320 its still not bad lvling LW.  Wait until you hit 345 to 350.  Everything you make will need multiples of some primal that you need to buy or grind.  All i see in my dreams is Primal Air.....just need 30 more Primal Air to get too 367.   :(

haha i went the other route and did primal earths and clefthoof hide.. :(

Darkling

Supposedly there is supposed to be an update to those three armor pieces. They are designed for rogues/feral druids, but they are not socketed. If you look at the other 'sets' that are made by dragonscale/tribal leatherworking of the same level, you will see they are socketed. Elemental LW BoP craft sets didn't get any sockets. Boo to that. Those pieces still rock though.

Arcdelad

yeah...im okay with no sockets, but if we get some then all the better...that +attack power is huge, although i think the +20 STR set bonus was made with druids clearly in mind...

they kind of got lazy with feral druid / rogue stuff...we share our dungeon set 3B (wastewalker set), whereas other combos like hunter / shaman and such got their own delineations...

Vengeance

hehe yeah, id hate to see a rogue take MY WASTEWALKER ARMOR!...they get assissination armor, which the set there is even more crazy...just what rogues need, haste rating while they stun you

Lynette

I'm sure the debate on Wastewalker armor has already started.  I think tanking ferals were sort of left out of the t3 sets, as none of the leather sets have strength on them (unless I am mistaken). 

Personally, I would have no problems losing a roll to a feral druid on WW if it dropped, as it has perfect stats for cat form and could be used for tanking gear.  However, I'd expect most rogues would also roll need on it if they did not already have the assassination equivalent.