Tier 4 equivalent rogue/ druid head

Started by Arcdelad, May 28, 2007, 10:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

thank you to a very generous donation, I can now make [wowitem]Cobrascale Hood[/wowitem] for any rogue / cat form druid who would like it...I will supply the primal nether and the leather for free....get me the 16 [wowitem]Primal Air[/wowitem] and the 10 [wowitem]Cobra Scales[/wowitem] and its done

This is probably as good or better than the tier 4 for druids / rogues...

un4

un4

Arcdelad

awesoem guys!!! cant wait to make this for you guys...

for comparison, the tier 4 rogue mask is: [wowitem]Netherblade Facemask[/wowitem]...drops off the final boss in karazhan
the tier 4 druid (feral) mask is: [wowitem]Stag-Helm of Malorne[/wowitem]..also drops off of the last boss in kara...

these druid one for sure isnt as good in terms of dps (VERY well suited for tanking though)...the rogue one has less agi but gem slots, so it would be close on that one with the right gems, or the tier 4 would edge it out...but who knows when well be killing the last boss in kara enough to farm stuff like this :P

Tolwen

are the Cobra scales drops or they have to be skinned?

Darkling

skinned. and a pain to get. out of about 20 cobras last night, i got two scales.

Tolwen

tnx, so I have to look for those on AH.

Arcdelad

those scales are really a pain to get, but having stealth helps a lot so you can skip all those damn naga in that cave...there is only one spot in all of outland where they drop - coilskar cavern and area in shadowmoon valley (upper center of map)...

they are also low drop rate :P and naga like to attack you when you just want to kill the damn snakes, so youll have to put up with them too...and then there was the time i was grinding scales and some jerk would stand by me and manage to start skinning them before i did after i looted them..............

Tolwen

when I clicked on the allakazam link i think it said they have added another place for u to get cobra scales in nagrand.

ooh wanna start farmin and servers are down :(

Arcdelad

Jandris

Twilight serpent on twilight ridge (our own special place  :D )

Tolwen

umm it said somewhere near the forges and I think u can only go there by flying.

Darkling

I have my mats now :)

BTW, farming 16 primal airs in less than a day is possible. The air elementals in Shadowmoon Valley around Gorefiend drop them frequently and respawn fairly fast. I recommend farming with a mage. I farmed my last 5 last night with Dakling - in less than an hour.

Tolwen

I've got till now...Nagrand is pretty good but u dont have a high chance of finding a not dead elemental...
Shadowmoon's good, prolly better with casters as u said.

Although the air elements I killed where in netherwing pass donno where Gorefiend is.

I've farmed a few good hours and i've got 6/16 :-\ :-[