FOUND: Pattern - Earthen Netherscale Boots

Started by Gutboy, July 11, 2007, 01:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

Dropped off one of those nice ogres in Nagrand.  ;D

[wowitem]Pattern: Earthen Netherscale Boots[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Earthen Netherscale Boots[/wowitem]

Who could use the plans best (LW 365), and who in the guild could use the item?

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Arcdelad

I would love any LW pattern, but I know Shadow and Tyban are also high level leatherworkers. Any of us im sure would love to have that and be more than happy to make it for whomever wants it.

Jandris

You forgot me - but no biggie I am only 355 at the moment  ;D - so aways to go before I could use this pattern. Best that is goes to one of you guys. Great drop Gutboy !  :D

Arcdelad

sorry Jan..definitely didnt mean to slight you...if you want the pattern please have at it

It should be noted though that this is remarkably generous of GB...that pattern would sell for quite a bit on the AH im sure, and hes willing to hand it over to a guild member so we can make this for anyone who wants that item cheap. This is exactly what were all about in twilight...thanks GB - you rock!

Gutboy

Aw shucks...  :)  I'm just carrying forward something that happened to me a couple months ago, when someone in the guild (I think it was Dencelli?), gave me the pattern for [wowitem]Bracers of the Green Fortress[/wowitem] for free.

(and by the way, for any enhance shammies who will want to have these made, I can get you a deal on Primal Earth.... ;))

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Kothnok

Keep in mind that one of the mats required to make this LW pattern is a Primal Nether.  Unless you're running Herioc instances, you'll rarely ever get one (they are BoP).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Jandris

That leaves me out for sure - I am no where near to running herioc instances. And I agree Gutboy - this is very generous of you.