Who says you need epics to top the dmg charts...

Started by Shadowwolf, September 23, 2006, 06:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendeel

Well i wounldnt knock the epic pvp gear until youve used it.    My damage is still significantly better than yours (the trinket for xtra damage ..not sure what ToEP is......shouldnt be added in when doing the comparison since it isnt part of the gear set).   No amount of stam enchants will bring you up to the level of hp that the epic  gear set gives you.   Also i would assume the armour is a significant bonus as well.  Also you can come fairly close to me in damage, or get a bit close in hp (its an either or thing..not both as with the pvp gear). Either way pvp epic gear is still way better.

MrMatrixaplix

ony fight so ez though...1 main tank...light dps til phase 2...insane damage/dots when shes in the air and have mages aoe whelps...phase 3 landing 1 main tank again!

Genoism

Quote from: MrMatrixaplix on September 27, 2006, 06:20:54 PM
ony fight so ez though...1 main tank...light dps til phase 2...insane damage/dots when shes in the air and have mages aoe whelps...phase 3 landing 1 main tank again!
until she lands a db and half the raid dies cuz they couldn't get out of the way fast enough
I never fully understood what triggered it, and i could never really fully avoid it either, as far as i understood u had to go to the sides but sometimes i got screwed anyways. I think it hit me for 7k while i was right by the wall...o well.

Shadowwolf

Apparently its triggered when people stand bunched up. So ive seen and am told, but that still could be wrong.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess