Instance Runs

Started by Lyte, May 12, 2006, 08:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyte

Vestemave needs to run Zul'farrak so Dharq and I will be going with him this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, whichever works best for everyone.  If anyone else needs to run ZF (Zul'farrak) let me know either here or in the game so we can reserve you a spot.

Also, it's possible we may be doing a full BRD run this weekend for Genoism and Drygioni so if anyone else wants in on that let us know.  Not sure exactly when we'll do it, just whenever it's convenient for everyone.  We can discuss it in game.

If there are any other instances people need let us know.

Lyte

Update:  BRD run will be Sunday at 8 pm game system time.  We'll be doing a FULL BRD run.  Dharq, myself, Genoism and Drygioni so far.  Room for 1.

Zul'farrak run will be Saturday evening sometime.  Pretty easy going on when we start, just gotta be early evening sometime, preferably about the time we put our girls down for bed maybe.  This will be Dharq, me and Vestemave so far.  Room for 2.

Shadowwolf

FYI, I posted both of those on the main site calendar. I need to figure a way to tie both of these calendars together or just scrap that one for this one since its easier to use here.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

No I meant to post them on the frontpage calendar as well, just forgot.  I really like that calendar on the front page to see what's going on.

Csiwillows

Id love to go on the brd run. But i have no idea when your doing it. Lousy time differences.
I hope you havent already done it yet :S

Lyte

Actually this thread was back in May :)