Ashbringer

Started by Vengeance, March 08, 2007, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengeance

[wowitem]Corrupted Ashbringer[/wowitem]----->[wowitem]Ashbringer[/wowitem]
The legendary weapon isnt obtainable yet, but when you have the corrupted one it seems that you become friendly with the Scarlet Crusade and hated with the AD while wearing it. When you walk into SM with the sword you will trigger an event that tells you that it can be reformed in the outlands somewhere...http://www.wowwiki.com/Ashbringer
i just got bored and decided to look up one of the coolest looking weapons  :D

Shadowwolf

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ashbringer

I think someone on an EU server got it, I saw a video on it a while ago, some Tauren Warrior, I believe it was whatever the first guild that downed Kel'Thuzad was.

Im guessing since BC, they changed the quest line around a bit as that seems to be the census.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

My mistake, it was on the Alleria server, <Risen>

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

Hey, I know those guys   :Alliance Banner:
un4

Shadowwolf

This is the end result one I believe when they finally institute the quest chain to cleanse the corrupted one

[wowitem]13262[/wowitem]

The legendary one you linked is the GM only item that was existing pre-BC. Still cant get it yet tho =(

un4

I just spilled my drink.  :Hangover:

More graphic analogy removed :P
un4

Shadowwolf

Yea thats a really fast 2h sword. And the dmg it normally does coupled with the Chance on Hit, wow. People thought Thunderfury in PvP was bad pre-BC, this will destroy that hands down.

Drygioni

thats unsane!

good night Irene.

Muridin

ok, guys ... its official .. we are farming for that untill every member has one =p

Luise

Vengeance

Just a Naxxramas away  ;)