Shadow

Started by Nixphire, April 07, 2008, 12:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixphire

I see you got a new icon. What it be? What it be?
Just looks cool. That's all :)  :Fire Elemental:

Telfurion

Its Nariko from Heavenly Sword (PS3 title)

Shadowwolf

My new heroine idol  ;)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Darkonn

Finally got around to downloading the demo for Heavenly Sword, and really liked it. Picking it up after work tonight... :)

fiere redfern

Bad-ass hot chicks with swords. Heeee.  :D

Arcdelad

red-head hot chick with swords...good in theory...

but what happens when you break up? slice and dice my friends...not pretty....

Shadowwolf

I would LOVE to have hair like hers. All long and waving everywhere. Might get stuck in stuff more than mine does now tho. If I decide to get all dressed for Halloween this year, I might choose this getup for parties  ]:D

The game has a really good storyline behind it, wish they would make a comic series or something from it, I enjoyed it a lot.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

the part of the story they neglect is how long it takes her to comb out that hair....tangles anyone?!?!?

and man...lets not even talk about the cost of shampoo and conditioner for her....you think YOU need to do dailies for cash flow...

Shadowwolf

Believe me, im well aware of hair maintenance issues.  :'(

I wouldnt imagine hers are much worse than mine are now. Tho with it blowing all over it would get caught in things a lot more than mine does. Plus I think in order to achieve the wind effect, id have to hire someone to follow me around with a big fan and blow it in my face all the time, and that doesnt sound too appealing despite how sexy I think it would make me look =)

Plus if I walked around in her outfit all day I do believe id be arrested for indecent exposure not to mention id be freezing.

Drygioni

Quote from: Shadowwolf on April 08, 2008, 06:47:15 AM
Plus I think in order to achieve the wind effect, id have to hire someone to follow me around with a big fan and blow it in my face all the time, and that doesnt sound too appealing despite how sexy I think it would make me look =)

What would this position pay?  ;)

Telfurion

Where do I submit the application again?

Nixphire

She was originally a blond...
She dyed it because she heard red heads have more fun.
She dyed it with BLOOD

Muridin

Quote from: Shadowwolf on April 08, 2008, 06:47:15 AM
Plus if I walked around in her outfit all day I do believe id be arrested for indecent exposure not to mention id be freezing.

the shirt you could get away with, teenagers can get away with much less. The pants, or lack there of might be troublesome. But hey, you never know untill you try =p

test your luck  :D

JohnnieRat

I get away with way less in public......... i meannnnnnn

kajunlady

now what is this game called?
and where can i get it?

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN