Quitting WoW

Started by Arun, October 19, 2011, 01:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

Hello everyone,

As the subject suggests, I am qutting WoW. I have had many fun filled hours playing this game over the past four years, but the best part of this game was and always will be: spending the majority of the time playing with all of you.

In the last few months, with constantly having to move to suit my job, slow internet, and just plain not enjoying new content, I have grown bored of WoW, but have stuck around because of everyone of you.

Rather then pulling all my toons out of the guild, I am sending my account info and authenticator over to Mijo, so that maybe someday at least one of my caracters will see raiding :P, but as for me as a player, I wish you all the best in life and hope you keep on enjoying this game. Maybe someday down the road when Blizz releases a new MMO, or if Star Wars takes over the scene, I may experience the enjoyment of playing with Twilight again.

Best Regards,

Allan C. aka Krak

Avelandra

Sorry to see you go, the best of luck in all you do.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Lord Entropy

Quote from: Avelandra on October 19, 2011, 01:55:34 PM
Sorry to see you go, the best of luck in all you do.
X2

Good luck to you!

Kothnok

Quote from: AvelandraSorry to see you go, the best of luck in all you do.
x3

take care!  :jack_daniels:

fyi, Mijo quit the guild a couple of weeks ago.  Giving your characters to him won't keep them in Twilight, if that's your intention.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.