Hey

Started by Aldel, June 27, 2006, 09:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aldel

Hey guys, I'm going to be on vacation for a month visiting relatives. Just letting you guys know so you wont forget who I am when I come back sometime around the end of July. D:
See yas!

Shadowwolf

Cool, well have fun. We shall see you when you get back =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Dragonswine

Have fun Aldel.Nice to see relatives everynow and then.Oh yea might not be on for a few weeks or days next month either.Paintball sponsers are sendin my team to Europe but i am takin my laptop so i dont know if im gonna play or not.Anyway givin yall the heads up even though yall have heard me talk about it so much.Leavin july 3rd so yea peace guys.

Lyte

Aldel, hope weather is great and you are able to have a blast and enjoy your vacation.  We'll be here when you return!  Just take care of yourself.

Dragon, good luck on your paint ball competitions.  Wow, you're going to Europe to compete?  You guys must really be good!  How exciting :)

Dragonswine

We arent competing under our real team name i found out we are usin a european teams name and all of us are substituing on their roster.Im not gonna brag but we have been told we are good.Sponsers are usin this to test us out so that next year we can compete on the american circuits.If we win big paycheck.If we lose good paycheck but yea.Thx for tellin us good luck Lyte.

Kothnok

Take care Aldel and see ya when you get back.

Ditto Dragon, and good luck over there.  Let us know if the French just raise the white flag. ;)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

Have fun Aldel :)

Dragon: remember not to take on the Germans.  They play rough ;)
un4

«Tolw£n»

Quote from: Dragonswine on June 27, 2006, 09:50:31 AM
Have fun Aldel.Nice to see relatives everynow and then.Oh yea might not be on for a few weeks or days next month either.Paintball sponsers are sendin my team to Europe but i am takin my laptop so i dont know if im gonna play or not.Anyway givin yall the heads up even though yall have heard me talk about it so much.Leavin july 3rd so yea peace guys.
ney cool u play paintball gl....Tipman A-5 ftw!