earning gold guides

Started by Muridin, November 19, 2006, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

ok, i spent close to 8 bucks american ( close to my 10 i think ) roughly on a package deal of many guides to levelling, maps ... earning gold ... some are good .. others not so .... i think this guy used programs to help him earn gold ... wanker

anyway, im reading through, checking out the most useful,and uploading them ... ive scanned them all for viruses and such ...

im going to write an email to the guy that sold me this .... and gonna comlpain that some are as outdated as august last year ...

but most seem up to date ... i think

Darkling

I had thought about buying one of these guides. I changed my mind as I am able to earn 20-50+ gold a day if I find it necessary. I grind on lvl 50-57 elite mobs due to the silver and high green drops. I also have skinning which yields me extra gold as well from the AH. There is no real definite guide to getting gold. It's just a matter of time and patience. As far as leveling, questing is the best method imo. You're going to be killing trash mobs along the way while questing, so you are getting xp that way as well.

p.s. Instances are not the best way to get money unless you can solo something like Mara/Ulda/SM.

un4

I can get about 10g/day net profit doing my daily grind in between AVs.
un4

Dylon

Im just poor period, i am saving for my epic mount and i gotta tell you its not easy with zero financial support from anyone except yourself, but im doin it, im at 120g which doesnt seem like much, but its 120g higher than nothing..   :pumpk_pie:

Jandris

I am not going to go for my epic - just too much money for the return. The grind for the money is long, esp if you want to do other things. Anyway I am happy with the mount I have now.  :apple_bushel:

Darkling

I like my mechanical chicken as it is. No need for me to pollute the digital air anymore than what I do now with what I have.

Muridin

some have hidden information, and others that have details about herbs and minerals ( ie, where the nodes are found in the world, and where the highest densty of them are ) but im still checking it out

ive even been considering hireing a chinese kid to play WoW for me on my mage to get her up lol
<------ too lazy to grind to 60 again lol

MogtheMoogle

Gold? Goooold?

Depends on your class really.

Hidden information? Nothing you cant research on websites. Depending on the server economy you have to play to strengths, seek out rare patterns and sell them, rare armor, blue craftables with stats that will sell good relative to production costs. Enchanting (up until the introduction of Jewelcrafting) in my experience is the most rewarding trade skill, and the profit when running instances increases ten-fold.

What's your spec as a mage? Playing style varies, and the enemies you're most effective against varies as well.

Thingiebob: Have you ever seen smog on Azeroth outside of Gnomeregan? I don't think its the mechanostriders. I think gnomes eat too many legumes!

Luise

Kairy- lvl 40 Tailor- can earn 10g every 4 days making mooncloth bags- i buy mats from AH and sell them again in AH.
Luise is not so good at making gold- plate is expensive to repair.
Suslik reckons he can make heaps of gold- so Id love to hear how he does it.

Genoism

Quote from: Muridin on November 21, 2006, 01:45:54 PM
some have hidden information, and others that have details about herbs and minerals ( ie, where the nodes are found in the world, and where the highest densty of them are ) but im still checking it out

ive even been considering hireing a chinese kid to play WoW for me on my mage to get her up lol
<------ too lazy to grind to 60 again lol

you know thats against the TOS right?

Muridin

wat the chinese kid thing?

i know that, plus it would be no fun that way