Server Crashed

Started by Darkling, December 11, 2006, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Ok, all 7 million customers of Blizzard dealing with WoW need to thank them for the jacked up system they have. Random disconnects, continents crashing, lagging, buggy. They owe us a lot of free time for the down time they have given us.

Server just crashed by the way for all of Alexstraza.

Shadowwolf

was wondering how long till that happened. Ours seemed to have been skipped in the rolling restarts last night.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Luise

Sorry Grendeel- I can't get onto the server - so maybe we will have to delay the MC attunement that you organised for me (and I was so looking forward to it) unless things improve rapidly in an hour or 2.

I was on about an hour ago but couldnt loot or kill in the BGs- which makes the whole experience pretty pointless.

well- it's about time I wrote those Christmas cards...

Aldel

yea they should really fix thiss ahhh  >:(

Kaethdorala

Yeah this is gettin old real quick we pay monthly for things not to work...I will give them some more time maybe they can work out the bugs in maintenance today but if the patch wasnt rdy to go live they shoulda waited till after christmas.

Shadowwolf

Seems they didnt fix this in the maintenance last night. If this keeps up all night I might have to cancel the AQ run guys =(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess