Dragonwrath legendary quest

Started by Grendeel, February 22, 2012, 03:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendeel

There really isnt much information on the actual quest.  Most of the posts are fixated on how many essences drop...annoying

From what i can gather, a debfuff called "Rage of Ragnaros" is place on me and it acts like the mage "living bomb" spell.  From what i can gather, it doesnt do damage to me (i think), however it does explode and do ~61k damage to anyone within 8 yds of me.  Other than that there isnt anything else to worry about during the fight....afaik.

I cant die during the fight because i will lose the buff i need to obtain the heart.  After the fight, the hugh heals are required to enter the lava and retrieve the heart.   Some say even the dps who can  heal should heal.  So im not sure what to expect here in terms of damage.   No one listed anything about it.

Im not sure how we are gonna handle the fight but the only issue i see is when we group up for seeds.  Im guessing i could just stay away and get heals and kill my seed  mob when it spawns.  I dont know really.  Not one person posted how they handled it on wowhead.

Lord Entropy

According to icy veins, your debuff has a 1 minute timer, so you won't be constantly pulsing and knocking everyone back.  Not sure if bigwigs tracks this or not - I'd guess not.

Lord Entropy

Found a video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypaEkMHd0-w

The debuff starts pulsing a few seconds before you go boom, so we'll know when to get away from you.  Look at the video about 1 minute in.