Need Help - Icecrown 25 Heroics

Started by Shadowwolf, June 02, 2012, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Hey guys, need some assistance in number of signups again for ICC25. Heroic encounters have a lot of mechanics we just cant handle with low participation numbers (we tried), like 6 ice blocks on Sindy with only 10-11 people, Professor Putricide with half the raid debuffed on a specific slime color, etc.

Going to put up runs each week from now on because Khader and Selthar need [item]50274[/item] which only drop off ICC25 bosses, a higher drop rate if done on heroic.

Again, you get the [item]51955[/item] mount out of the deal for finishing all achievements, plus <Light of the Dawn> title from a heroic LK25 kill (which we def need the numbers for).

If you can sign up, dust off old accounts, whatever, please help out. If need be I can provide a 30day pass for playing if you have low funds or let your account expire.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Cottonbaler

I'm sorry I was not available last Saturday to help out. We were driving back from Michigan.

I'll definitely be there when I can. Have two weddings to attend this month on Saturdays, one of them Johnnierat's (So I'm thinking Opfor won't be available then either).

CB
Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

Friends help you move...
...REAL friends help you move bodies.

I Believe In Making Sacrifices. Can I Start With You?

Tony

Quote from: Cottonbaler on June 05, 2012, 07:39:41 AM
I'm sorry I was not available last Saturday to help out. We were driving back from Michigan.

I'll definitely be there when I can. Have two weddings to attend this month on Saturdays, one of them Johnnierat's (So I'm thinking Opfor won't be available then either).

CB

!!!!!! WHAT?
Why wasn't I informed?

Congrats JRat!

Shadowwolf

Lich King on heroic 25 is all thats left. We worked out the kinks on it and surprisingly its still a challenge, which is kinda nice actually. Free title for anyone who can come help on it Monday.

Thank you to everyone who came this evening, went fantastic and was wonderful to have a large raid again, even if it wasnt a full 25.

https://forum.twguild.org/events/index.php?option=com_view&id=1628
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

HUGE thank you to everyone last night. 21 people showed up, that was awesome. Was fantastic to have a big raid together again.

Tony

Quote from: Shadowwolf on June 12, 2012, 12:00:17 PM
HUGE thank you to everyone last night. 21 people showed up, that was awesome. Was fantastic to have a big raid together again.

+1