New RPS (DKP) Site Up

Started by Shadowwolf, December 25, 2012, 05:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Still some kinks to work out, but the general substance and functionality is there now.

Some functions we arent going to be using, such as the calendar as the v2 of the signup system we use now is pretty much done and just waiting a cosmetic update as well from me.

You should be able to claim characters for your account if you visit the new site. Lots of new features and since its now integrated with the forum theres more stuff youll be able to do down the line as well. The data is all a jumbled disorganized mess at the moment but that should clear up as people claim chars and imports get made from our raids.

https://forum.twguild.org/dkp/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

I also apologize for anyone checking on their phones and seeing the "Mobile Site" thats advertised to your phone being complete crap, its still a work in progress. The full version of the site works fine on the latest Android and I would rather slam my head against a wall for an hour than buy an iPhone to test it with that device so sorry iPhone users =)

I also apologize for the lack of an automatic login. Your username and password for the forum will work fine with it, and there is a small check box that you can click to "Remember" your login credentials so you wont have to re-type them.

[attach=1]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lord Entropy

I'm happy to test with my iphone if you'd like.  Just let me know what info you need.