Head, Shoulder and Leg enchants?

Started by voctovian, April 02, 2007, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voctovian

Has anyone seen a resource that lists all the various head, leg and shoulder enchants?  I know about most of them I think, but perhaps there are some that I am not aware of.  If such a beast does not exist, I will start compiling a list :(

Voc

Arcdelad

no answer to your question...but I know have "head, shoulders, knees and toes" song in my head from that damn learning puppy......the agony, the pain

usonian

Haha, I was singing that song the other day at work for some reason.  I think it's an epidemic...

A list for these enchants would be very nice.

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

voctovian

Luise

Quote from: Usonian on April 02, 2007, 12:17:03 PM
Haha, I was singing that song the other day at work for some reason.  I think it's an epidemic...

Is that the song that has a second verse "Eyes and ears and mouth and nose"...
Kids at preschool sing that song all the time- I used to lead the playgroup singing..... and now it's going through my head again...aaaah....I was free of it for 3 years...

Muridin

i was sitting in class one day, teacher lecturing us as per usual, when me and my mate was sitting there, bored, going 1,2,3,4.. high 5!, just under our breath ..... fun times