Twilight Meeting on savage

Started by Ally-Goodybag, April 22, 2007, 04:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally-Goodybag

Hey guys its me Ally-Goodybvag from Savage. well to catch u all up to date. I had on savage with the permission of FInal Impact had gone onto his name and wanted to start to get Twilight ready for savage 2. well i had gotten alot of really good players to join us and everything and well i was eventually caught and well yea and so now ive been ordered by un4given and everyone else to finish what i started and i need your help! i need all of u old time Twilight players from savage to come on I want to have a meeting of all Twilight who are able to come i need your help i will be hosting this meeting on savage i am still thinking when we are going to have it but Please come to this meeting!

Genoism

will this meeting teach you to use periods :p ?

Ally-Goodybag

lol no this meeting is going to be on what we are going to be doing as a clan we should be getting on savage and owning it up so everyone fears us when we come on so when we get into s2 everyone will want to be with us maybe even some of the best like ninkum and some of them will come we need to think about what we are going to be doing in the future we need to be doing what we need to do

dharq

Sorry, but Final trying to reorganize things doesn't excite or impress me in the least. He's bailed on us more times than I care to count at this point, and with hardly any explanation.

If un4, or LE, or Geno, or TDA, or pretty much anyone else was heading up this effort, I'd be all in--but forgive me if I'm less than thrilled with Final "leading the charge" so to speak.

Also, this is a WoW forum, not Savage recruiting. It's ok to message individuals, but please don't post these messages here.

That is all.

Ally-Goodybag

dharq i dont think u will remeber me by thisname but my former twilight name is Agent-Smith you might not remeber but well i dont really care. I had come to this forum because the oldest players like you dont go onto the other forum and so i am here to change that somehow......and dharq final is not reorginanizing i am and i am doing it with full seriousness and i need you to help too

Shadowwolf

This is a forum for Twilight the WoW guild on Alexstrasza, not a place to recruit former members of Twilight from another game. You are welcome to participate in discussions on this forum that take place here regarding general discussion and so forth involving the members here for this game so long as you do so civilized and respectfully.

There are other methods to get a hold of people through the use of the old board, using the contact information you might have of the individuals you wish to get a hold of, etc. This forum is not one of those methods.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess