Strength to 1H

Started by usonian, August 21, 2007, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

Can anyone do the +15 Strength to 1H (http://www.wowwiki.com/Enchant_Weapon_-_Strength)? 

I've been meaning to put it on my MH but haven't found anyone to do it yet.  I have the Shards but I'd need to get the essence and dust.  I'll also need another one in 2 weeks when I get the partner OH.  Let me know.

Thanks!

-uso

Tyban

Uso I don't remember if I have the +15 strength but I can do the +20 strength on Felani.  If you still need to get Essence and Dust for +15...it might be easier to get the mats for +20 instead and cheaper in AH. 

I will supply the 20 Arcance Dust if you get the 4 Large Prismatic Shard and 5 Greater Planar Essence.

usonian

Awesome, I forgot about the Potency enchant.  I do have those shards so I'll get the essence tonight and send you a tell if I see you on.

Thanks Ty.

Buzan

How long did it take you to get all the arena points for your MH Uso?

usonian

It took about 3 months and the majority of the points came from 2v2 with Arc.  I was specced protection the whole time though so we didn't do too well and only averaged about a 1300-1400 rating every week.  I also forgot to play 10% of the team's total games for two weeks so I missed out on those points.

I respecced to fury/arms for this week though and we went 8-2.  Those two losses we're just hiccups so I can see us doing much better now after the respec. 

Buzan

Yeah as soon as BC came out I respecced fury. I find it much better for pvp than it used to be even with crap gear. 

Anyways, that's not bad considering most of your points came from 2vs2 and you missed some matches here and there.

Time to start looking for some arena teams.

Nixphire

Arcdelad

uso actually only sought after the merciless gladiator blades becuase of the pink glow around them...if you ever see him, youll notice all his weapons radiate a hello-kitty pink around them...

ty...any way we could enchant his weapons to make them even MORE pink?

Vengeance

Tyban

I don't remember what the color of the +20 strength was...I've only done one and I think it was green or something, so pink and green equals?

Although I think it keeps the original glow of the weapon even after he gets it enchanted so no worries....he will have his Hello Kitty weapon forever.

Buzan

The glow for the +20 strength enchant is green just like the agillity one.