Main Menu

Old 80s shows

Started by Airtotem, June 24, 2008, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airtotem

So a friend of mine and I were talking yesterday about goofy stuff, and she remembers a TV show about women wrestling when she was a kid, and how awesome it was.

She was born in 82, just a year older than me.  I would have liked to think that if there was a show about women wrestling, I would have known about it, but I couldn't recall such a show.
I am not a wrestling fan or anything, I mean, I am a fan of women, but I was probably watching more cartoons when I was a kid, so I thought I would try to look up the show on YouTube, and sure enough, I found this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiXafKF9XCU

Does anyone remember this show?   lol

fiere redfern

kajunlady

Altohough i was still to young to actually watch this ( as in not even born yet) i do remember my dad watching something like this or maybe a recording of it..

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Gutboy

o god my eyes....  :o

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Airtotem

Poor rap music... getting crit for 17 bajillion by lame cable show opening.
After watching this, rappers probably thought to themselves: "we have to invent 2pac/Dr.Dre/Biggie as soon as possible"

And I'm sure the actresses just omitted these roles from their portfolios when auditioning for new shows.

un4

More proof that the 80s shouldn't have happened  ;)
un4

Luise

5 seconds was all I could tolerate...

Nixphire

I guess I have a high tolerance for pain. I got through 3 of the individual raps.  :o
I had to stop at the one with the lollypops. Dear god

kajunlady

lol was i the only one who sat through it all?

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN