Woltk Release Date Announced *Official*

Started by Air, September 14, 2008, 10:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I actually spoke to my friend at Vivendi U Games today about this. He says there is a chance at a loot card in the Starter Decks, tho its going to be rare and nothing of recent loot cards. March of the Legion deck set only has 3 loot cards:

[item]34499[/item]

[item]34492[/item]

[item]34493[/item]

The cards will have a collector value way down the road, similar to baseball cards because they only have a limited run. Once they finish a run of a specific deck set, they dont make it again, so your kids might have something to hoc later, hehe.

My friend tells me that they are confident they will be able to make the Nov 13th release and that they will likely be pushing out a big content patch before the new year for it as well. When I asked him if it would be bug free or at least somewhat clean of most bugs he laughed at me, so thats not a good sign.

At any rate, I reserved my 2 copies of the collector's edition for when its released so Im set.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess