Guild Videos

Started by Shadowwolf, April 22, 2010, 05:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Im going to try and start doing more high quality guild videos moving forward. Last night I was able to get recordings of the Early run's BQL and Putricide kills. I figured that since these 2 bosses are still fairly new and Im not really all that happy with the excess confusion that the Tankspot videos on these fights create, I would take advantage of our recordings and make them informative and semi-instructional to help everyone out. This also shows how we do it specifically which isnt always how others do it.

Im still going to use the streaming now and then, but since the quality on that isnt so hot, even though it does get the concepts across, its nicer to look at higher quality videos.

Heres BQL from last night now:

http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=25&video_id=6

I still need to edit Putricide and making these videos isnt exactly "quick". Its nice though, as a side effect Im teaching myself Adobe Premiere Pro =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Goz

i can't see it. it wont work for me. :(

Dagii

Very very nice shadow....much better then other video's!!

Clanne

Great video! the quality was alot better than the other streams and it was very helpful shadow. Thanks!!

TheGeneral451

great music choice! and i love that you are flying the kite for the fight!

fiere redfern

As if you don't do enough for us already :P

thanks tons, Shadow!

Shadowwolf

You need the latest version of Flash player Goz, might be the problem
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess