xfers

Started by Genoism, November 30, 2006, 11:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

yay xfers off alex are on the way....hopefully no more ques after some people leave

Tankgrl

There should be mandatory xfers for anyone who frequents the world lookingforgroup channel.  ]:D

<3

~Tankgrl.

Peligrie

And spams Trade channel with chatter instead of Trades.  ;)

Kaethdorala

It seems to me lately like we've been getting transfers into the server not out. But I hope some of them leave cause im sick of waiting in the que.

Shadowwolf

They shut down transfers to Alex finally. Guess enough got the complaints through about the queue so now they are offering free transfers to Muradin or some realm.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

they are doing free transfers?

magnetite

I may bring my mage over to Kael'Thas. We'll have to see.

Shadowwolf

Yea free to a specific realm to try and get rid of the overcrowding they caused. They are allowing character moves for free to Muradin only, people can still move off to another server thats open for a fee, but they are pushing that specific realm for our server overcrowding.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/eligible-realm.html
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess