ZG 2/6

Started by Tankgrl, February 06, 2007, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Quote“Licence.” Pause. “Passport.” Pause. “That is the most goddam beautiful car I have ever seen, sir. It would be a shame to find it on its roof. Do we understand each other? Good. Have a nice day.”

Haha, love it. I remember getting the same type of speech from a Nevada trooper when I participated in a Cannonball Run to Vegas a few years back. Probably the same guy too, lol.

"Ma'am, this is a really nice vehicle you have here and it would be a shame to see it upside down in the desert with you in it. Please take it easy on the speed, I dont want to have to take you in for your own safety."

It is really easy to flip over out there too, those gusts of winds can come blowing across without any warning at great speeds and just pick you up and toss you like a piece of paper.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

I used to drive an old, battered Mustang.  Those start to lift off around 100 MPH.
un4