Raid Experience

Started by DarkBlade, August 10, 2006, 09:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade

I just want to know who has raid experience and who doesnt. I myslef have fininished MC and ZG. I have done half of AQ 20 and the first 2 bosses in BWL.

Lyte

I don't have a whole lot, because we are just now finally getting big enough to do the big raids.  I've done all the 5-mans, LBRS and UBRS, and ZG up to the spider boss.  I have never been into MC, but have fire resist gear.

Audii

ive done all the 5mans alot..ubrs alot....Full clears of MC,BWL,AQ20,ZG...and up to c'thun in AQ40..first boss in naxx

un4

I've raided XR, Astranaar, the UC, SW, BB, SS, TM, WF, DS, RP, and Hammerfall... all PvP raids, I know  :P

Think I missed a few.  No DHKs though!
un4

Tolwen

Quote from: un4given_one on August 13, 2006, 03:05:15 PM
I've raided XR, Astranaar, the UC, SW, BB, SS, TM, WF, DS, RP, and Hammerfall... all PvP raids, I know  :P

Think I missed a few.  No DHKs though!

LOL!!!, Un4 :D

Genoism

raided it all xcept for aq40...well i went in there once to see it...can't say i got very far. And some naxx for when the test servers were up....i must say u need to have KILLER gear to progess in there...and strategy is pretty much the same as any other instance...follow simple directions lol.

windsock

MC (up to Majordomo, well cleared Golemagg), AQ20 (Kurinaxx, Rajaxx), ZG (everyone except Hakkar).

magnetite

Gah, the above was supposed to be written by Magnetite.

Clanne

I have experience in full clears of ZG, MC, AQ20, a little exp in AQ40, first 3 bosses of BWL and thats what i got. Thats how i got most of my Cenarion Raiment already ;D

Darkling

I have experiences of wiping in the beginning of MC a lot, and wiping in AQ on the first boss about 6 times in one run. :)