Cenarian Circle Items

Started by Arcdelad, November 20, 2006, 09:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

hey guys...now that we are going further into AQ, we should be seeing everyone's rep levels increase pretty dramatically. Last time we downed rajax we walked away with close to 2K rep...if we go farther that number only gets better...

There are some great items availabale in the stronghold for those willing to gain tactical, combat, and logisitcs badges...they do take some time and effort, especially solo though...any way we could get some organized upgrading going? there is a lot of great stuff to be had really quickly if we all knock these out together instead of solo...

for example, i myself am currently trying to get badges for [wowitem]Grace of Earth[/wowitem]...thatll make it easier to not grab aggro from you warriors :)

Emmalina

I definitely willing to help out in Silithus whenever you're out there. There are a few CC things that definitely make the questing and such worthwhile!

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Genoism

i would love to after the next patch. Right now my quest log is absolutely full because im saving quests for turn in once the expansion is out. After the next patch we're gonna be able to hold up to 25 quests so ya :p

Lokassa

Hate to burst your bubble, but when the xpac comes out all of those saved quest items will be gone in order to prevent people from getting a huge boost of xp.

Arcdelad

so your saying if you have a quest marked completed when you load up the expansion it is going to zap out those quests?

un4

un4

Tankgrl

Wow. Good to know. I better make sure everything is turned in...

Genoism

no way! they wouldn't do that ><