Jandris' guide to UBRS

Started by Jandris, April 19, 2007, 10:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jandris

A new class is being offered in the proper way to run UBRS.
The class will include but not be limited to the following:

1) How to miss the jump onto the balcony 14 out of 15 times. A must to learn in order to hold up the start of the raid.
2) How to get lost and require a party member to come back and lead you to the rest of the raid. This is esp useful after a wipe.
3) The proper technique in running just a little to close to an adjoining room in order to pull additional mobs. This can be used freely throughout the run.
4) Dying at the right time in a boss fight so that you never have to fight a boss but still get loot. This takes split second timing and must be practiced on all bosses.
   In addition, I am hoping to persuade Kittypurple to guest speak on the benefits of falling off bridges. A very useful topic which can be applied to falling off the chains in UBRS.
   Class size is limited so sign up quickly before all slots are filled.

Acknowledgments - Many thanks to my fellow guildies who helped in the preparation of this class: Biffybuster (aka Buffy), Osok, Theem, and Voctovian.

Drygioni

Darkling

I can't stop laughing. Agree with Dry. Best one ever.

Genoism

un4

un4

Vengeance

Zario

Gutboy

I think I have all those skills, so I should be ready to ruin a raid right away!  :Fire Elemental: :Fire Elemental: :Fire Elemental:

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Tolwen

Luise

Please sign me up- I made need extra tuition on 1) and 2)  :)