Main Menu

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Alassana, January 09, 2008, 06:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengeance

Watched this earlier-
while im not a fan of the song, theres no denying its both well and cleverly made  :P

Gutboy

Never heard of the original song, but that's pretty cool. I can think of funny song titles to work with, but have no chops in the video line...

"Rogue" (Madonna)
"It's Hard Out Here For A Tank"
"Goin' Back To Kara"

and so on.  O0

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Telfurion

Wow all ya'al are old!!!  Just so everyone knows, Soulja Boy is the latest hiphop craze sweeping the gymnasiums in which little white boys and girls play rap music and think they have soul.  Soulja Boy made up a dance, put up a You-Tube video on how to do the dance (slow enough for white people to learn) and now everyone knows his song.  It is the worst possible form of rap, with ridiculously stupid lyrics, numerous sexual references (supa' soak that ho) but everyone thinks its really fun to dance to.  Ah, what the hell, it is fun to dance to...

LastDyingBreath

Quote from: Telfurion on January 09, 2008, 09:43:39 PM
Wow all ya'al are old!!!  Just so everyone knows, Soulja Boy is the latest hiphop craze sweeping the gymnasiums in which little white boys and girls play rap music and think they have soul.  Soulja Boy made up a dance, put up a You-Tube video on how to do the dance (slow enough for white people to learn) and now everyone knows his song.  It is the worst possible form of rap, with ridiculously stupid lyrics, numerous sexual references (supa' soak that ho) but everyone thinks its really fun to dance to.  Ah, what the hell, it is fun to dance to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5SyKQ&feature=related

as the comment says, 24,243,655 people have been taught a valuable lesson.

It took me about halfway through the video to figure out that they're dancing in an unfilled swimming pool.  lolwut?