Nix in a pvp video =O

Started by Alassana, February 04, 2008, 07:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alassana

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4164430011&sid=1&pageNo=1

You're 12 minutes and 13 seconds into this thing.
It apparently takes forever to download, so it might not be worth it. =P

Nixphire

Well I just HAVE to see it. But I already know how it's going to end if it says Shadowstep. I hope it was just close

Shadowwolf

Didnt see him fighting a Disc priest in that video. Guess its not cool to show you killing yourself when the purpose is to show off the cheapness that is rogue combat maces =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Nixphire

I'm gonna make a pvp video where it shows me getting 1 shotted by a rogue either when I'm fighting 1 or 2 other people or after I'm done fighting and I have like 1k health ish and I'm drinking.
Yeah, but haven't figured out the best way to go against shadowstep rogues yet. More or less when holding the flag, can't use ice block to wait out their cool downs. And I was speced fire, cure you fire.

Alassana

I actually havent watched that video yet, been to lazy to download it. lol.

Shadowwolf

1v1 on my priest, the only classes that give me trouble are Arms spec warriors, well played feral druids, and some locks, for the most part, everything else if its me vs them, they die and im in full healing gear. Reflective shield goes a long way in letting them kill themselves, especially when they crit for 2-3K and half of that is being dished back out to them. I usually just keep SW: Pain on them and let the dot kill them with an occasional fear and Mind Blast =)

I compressed the video too as well so its not 600+ megs to download. I got it to 150 or so and can stream it off here, just waiting for it to finish uploading.

The part with you in it, you last a while, in fact, I think save luck, he prob would have died cause he was below 25% hp. He got some lucky stuns on you at the end of the fight there, which is why I say, Mace Spec is incredibly cheap =P
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

No video? Get the DivX Web Player for Windows or Mac

usonian

This isn't playing for me.  I downloaded Divx from the link and when I try to play it I get a message that says, "The downloaded file is not a divx file."

Shadowwolf

There is a posted solution to the problem you're having here:

http://labs.divx.com/node/1345

usonian

The fix they listed was to load v1.3 which I tried and it still didn't work.  I did some more reading and found out that only videos loaded to the Stage 6 website will play with the divx web viewer, not any independently embeded video.  Apparently they know it doesn't work and won't fix it.  Can anyone else watch this because I can't get it to work with any version I download. ???

LastDyingBreath

this is a helpful and informative video.  I had no idea that mace rogues were a viable pvp spec! 

I wonder about MS warriors.... does that sound like a good pvp build to anybody? 

/sarcasm

thanks for embedding this shadow :)

un4

Special thanks to Dithrain for showing himself committing multiple glaring rogue PvP mistakes on camera.

I'm unimpressed.  I can do flashier stuff with my [item]Whispering Blade of Slaying[/item], 0.2-10 fps, 120-300 ping, and ShS.
un4

fiere redfern

Shhh, not everybody can be a professional assassin like you, un4 =P

Still haven't gotten to nix's part - keeps initially buffering and then losing its mind halfway through the vid >.< And thanks for the embed - download was taking foreverrrrrrr

kajunlady

ok i got to 12,13 but seen no nix :( and how can you tell?

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Nasanna

Watch til about 12:38 and it says "Killing blow: Nixphire." So that mage he was killing at 12:13 was Nix...

I wasn't terribly impressed but I don't know much about rogues. Thanks for the compressed file, Shadow!