Server go kablooey?

Started by fiere redfern, May 22, 2007, 05:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

Heh, what a surprise. I download the patch, install, go to log-in.. and get stuck at the authentication message. Grrrr. Reboot, and it's the same deal.

Also, wow.com is down for me, so I can't even check the realm status(es). Anyone else on this happy hit parade?

/sigh

Shadowwolf

They did rolling restarts for a fix that was supposed to give back people items that vanished out of inventory from the patch and apparently that fix didnt work as intended and now they cant get any of the servers back online.

Theres a realm status image on the Event Signup area for Alex if you want to watch that.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info =)

Buzan

I knew they were bound to run into trouble with a big patch coming out, gg Blizzard.

Nixphire

Looks like the server is back up. But when I choose my character to login with it stays ont he login screen  :-\