BlizzCon Murloc Suit

Started by Shadowwolf, June 06, 2007, 12:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

If you get to attend Blizzcon this year, you'll be rewarded with a Murloc Suit for the character of your choice apparently.

http://blizzard.com/blizzcon07/goodies.shtml

[attachimg=1]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

umm, when and where is Blizzcon?

fiere redfern

August 3rd and 4th all the way over in Anaheim =(

/cry

un4

un4

Drygioni

Oh I can see my Girl agreeing to go to that  :P

"honest, Blizzcon is for those Dairy Queen sundaes...yeah you get plenty for free...yeah"

Air

I'd prefer a succubus outfit for my hunter  ;D
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Dardenn

Buzan

That's pretty neat, but I hate murlocs....except the tiny ones like Murky....yeah

Peligrie

Just wanted to let ya know incase anyone wanted tickets-- Blizzcon tickets are now on sale on their site !! They just put up the tickets this morning.  100.00 per person. Last year they only had 4000 tickets, so if you're interested in going, you may want to grab them quick. I'm totally going!! Woot!! :D  They asked for character names when you buy them, so I'm not sure if that means they'll have name tags or not- but I'm going to make up some T-shirts I can wear with my char names on them. lol- though considering how many names I have...I'll have to be choosy on which ones I put on the shirt LOL.

wooot.  /snoopy dance    Soooo excited to be going :)