omg... IT GETS EVEN WORSE

Started by Trismus, October 31, 2007, 10:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Rocknlock

Thats the funniest thing i think i've ever seen....ever! lolol

Alassana

"He had 1hp and I bubbled the sh!t outa him!"
LOL!

Jilinna

Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

JohnnieRat

Who's the creepy shirtless dude that's always next to him.

PS: I'm better than him o.O :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :Fosters_Pack: :Fosters_Pack: :Wicky_ghost: :Franken:

Arcdelad

you should watch the one called "the prophet"...it talks about the shirtless dude being his boyfriend (he jokingly calls him that since a forum post calls him that)...he also talks about how he is just like jesus there LOLOLOL

its so funny when he talks about how people should have their ratings next to their names, so he knows who to talk too LOL

this guy is really myopic...hilarious though...JR...only buz is as good as this guy :P

Buzan

Quote from: Arcdelad on November 02, 2007, 12:52:27 PM
this guy is really myopic...hilarious though...JR...only buz is as good as this guy :P

....at least I don't have petunias growing on my shoulders....yeah...