Main Menu

You call this creamer?

Started by Arcdelad, November 12, 2007, 08:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jandris

I am in the hardcore camp myself - Hot, black & rich - what could be better  :pumpk5:
I also love espresso - yum
I am truly addicted as I get my coffee from a place where they roast & grind it fresh daily.
Makes for day long goodness in my pot at home  :pumpk8:

Reddsky

Coffee like it hot, cold, black, with sugar,with cream, with hot choco, yes I like it, with nutmeg, or vanilla, with cinnamon and I like it with Kahlua, Yes I like coffee. Hmmm where is my coffee?  ???

Muridin

calm down red, it will all be good...sshhh, now now... =p

Rahaena

God I don't know what kind of crack you are all on... black coffee is like trying to drink liquid Drano and enjoy it...

Myself I only like a TEENY bit of coffee with my half pound of sugar and 3/4 carton of milk... the stuff is just disgusting.

WTB Starbucks Venti Caramel Frappucino w/extra caramel mix&top, +whip cream mkaythx!

Aside from coffee that I rarely drink - choice would be pop. Lots of pop. Must have pop throughout the day, starting at 9am when I walk out the door.  ;D

Ereeguar

I'm indian O0...i don't drink coffee i drink chai

fiere redfern

Quote from: Rahaena on November 13, 2007, 07:27:42 PM
God I don't know what kind of crack you are all on... black coffee is like trying to drink liquid Drano and enjoy it...

Myself I only like a TEENY bit of coffee with my half pound of sugar and 3/4 carton of milk... the stuff is just disgusting.

WTB Starbucks Venti Caramel Frappucino w/extra caramel mix&top, +whip cream mkaythx!

Aside from coffee that I rarely drink - choice would be pop. Lots of pop. Must have pop throughout the day, starting at 9am when I walk out the door.  ;D

<-- Stagehand. =P It's either the coffee IV or I fall asleep during one of the god-awful slow moments in a show when I don't have to press the "go" button on the lightboard more than once every half-hour. True story!