SCT SpellAlert Info

Started by Shadowwolf, March 28, 2008, 02:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I know a lot of people have complained about SCT being spammy, so here are the following commands:

/sasct menu -- Opens the options frame. (needs SpellAlert SCT Options)
/sasct test -- Send a test message to see how it looks. (Also done automatically after a settings change)
/sasct toggle [on/off] -- Toggles alerting of spell casting on and off. [Default is On]
/sasct color [default/target/warn/emote] [red/green/blue] [0.0 - 1.0] -- Sets the color component of the specified color.
/sasct repeat [number] -- How long in seconds to refrain from repeating the same message [Default is 2]
/sasct ignore [on/off] -- Toggles using the ignore list on and off. [Default is On]
/sasct iadd spell -- Adds an item to the ignore list
/sasct irem spell -- Removes an item from the ignore list
/sasct ilist -- Lists all spells on the ignore list
/sasct targetonly [on/off] -- Toggles alerting for spells of your current target only [Default is Off]
/sasct force [on/off] -- Toggles using the whitelist on and off. *new* - thanks to jvanber for the idea.
(Overrides the Target Only setting forcing whitelisted spells to alert.
The default whitelist contains mana burn, drain mana and viper sting)
/sasct fadd spell -- Adds a spell to the whitelist *new*
/sasct frem spell -- Removes a spell from the whitelist *new*
/sasct flist -- Lists all spells on the whitelist *new*
/sasct colorize [on/off] -- Toggles colorizing the messages on and off. (overrides color choices) [Default is On]

I bolded the option to turn off the spam unless you want to fiddle with the settings.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Ive also split the downloads so people dont have to use SpellAlert if they dont want to.

SCT Standalone can be found here: http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&Itemid=&gid=40

and

SCT_SpellAlert can be found here: http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&Itemid=&gid=107
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

khader

Thanks Shadow!!!

I had only found the command /sct and was looking for command for the spell alert options.

Drygioni

Shadow, have I told you lately that I love you?   :Shamrock: (closest emoticon to a heart)