Title and Mount Changes in WotLK

Started by fiere redfern, June 22, 2008, 01:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

Found this while trolling around on wowhead (emphasis OP's):

QuoteIt should be noted in a forum post, Tigole mentioned that these titles may only be available for a limited time (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=6417163760):

"Once Wrath of the Lich King goes live, you will no longer be able to obtain the Zul'Aman bear mount by saving all 4 prisoners in the timed run. [...] We want players who have earned it during the appropriate era (aka before the level cap gets raised) to be recognized for their accomplishment. [...] We will most likely do something similar with the titles "Hand of A'dal" and "Champion of the Naaru" as well."

We'd best get crackin' on those mount runs!

Though on second thought I wonder if this still applies for people who haven't upgraded their accounts, heh.

Demonnmaster

un4

un4

Nixphire

I'm sure this is on the server end. So if yous till have an old account, you'll still be affected.
When Bliz first announced this they said they would be doing it because at level 80 running these instances would be very easy and cheapen the mount and title, they don't want these things to be a cake walk. Think about ZA, where we can go in there with 4 or 5 people and take down bosses. They don't want the same thing for the new (soon to be old) content.

fiere redfern

QuoteThink about ZA, where we can go in there with 4 or 5 people and take down bosses.

ZG, you mean? ;)

Nixphire

Too many Zul' instances IMO. I'm waiting for Zul'Frozen Trolls in the next xpac to make sure it's all even.