In Living Color reference

Started by Shadowwolf, February 08, 2009, 09:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I found a Grizzly Hills quest with an In Living Color TV Show reference:

[quest=12484]Scourgekabob[/quest]

Read the completion text. Then for those that never saw the show and recognize it, heres a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfzDUpB88x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdlK7Fbdkks
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Zario

Jarekai

Although not a huge fan of ILC, I love hidden Easter eggs like this. One I saw not too long ago was the achievement for a motorcycle called "Get To The Choppa". Anyone else get the reference for that one?

I still chuckle at "Foror and Tigule's Strawberry Ice Cream" that can be bought from one of the vendors in Tanaris.

Lynette

Quote from: Jarekai on February 09, 2009, 06:52:20 AM
One I saw not too long ago was the achievement for a motorcycle called "Get To The Choppa". Anyone else get the reference for that one?

Ahnold Schwarzeneger in Predator ... Think I've seen that movie 100 times.

I love some of the old ILCs.  It was a nice change of pace from SNL - and it had the Fly Girls.

Belandand

YESSSS! I wonder if there was a segment on ILC where there was Chris Rock constantly complaining about the high cost of certain things...something along the line of "1 million dollars?! God Lord that's a lot of money!"

You can do what you want to do..in livin' color!

Jarekai

Quote from: Lynette on February 09, 2009, 06:55:28 AM
Quote from: Jarekai on February 09, 2009, 06:52:20 AM
One I saw not too long ago was the achievement for a motorcycle called "Get To The Choppa". Anyone else get the reference for that one?

Ahnold Schwarzeneger in Predator ... Think I've seen that movie 100 times.

Good call bro!