Items of Need for life after the 45-min run...

Started by Shadowwolf, October 12, 2006, 09:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Just an FYI, here is a list of items you will need after you finish the 45-min run. Its best to start gathering it up early if you intend to complete this chain for your upgraded armor set as some of the mats are a little hard to come by:

This is all for your Shoulders, Boots, & Pants:

• [wowitem]Dark Iron Bar[/wowitem] x3
  • [wowitem]Mooncloth[/wowitem] x3
  • [wowitem]Enchanted Leather[/wowitem] x20
  • [wowitem]Cured Rugged Hide[/wowitem] x4

Then you do some running around, visit Dire Maul North Library, have to gather up [wowitem]21982[/wowitem] x25 and then lucky you, more mats you need:

• [wowitem]Large Brilliant Shard[/wowitem] x8
  • [wowitem]Dark Rune[/wowitem] x4
  • [wowitem]22224[/wowitem] x1 (Drops off the Ghosts in Dire Maul West)

After you turn that stuff in, you get the Tabard back and now you get to venture into BRD. Youre going to need to place the tabard in the center of the Ring of Law (Arena) to summon the boss you need to kill who drops [wowitem]22047[/wowitem]. You get to keep the banner after the fight in case you want to summon this guy again for loot purposes later on.

After you get the above, you have to visit the dead guy out front of Strat and he sends you back to the girl in IF for your upgrade of the 3 pieces.

Ill post more on the upgrade steps for your helmet and chest in a bit.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Emmalina

Congrats on completing the run guys! I was there in spirit ;p

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Arcdelad

lol...yeah...we missed you emma...let me know when we can run you through it....im in

Jandris

I have cured rugged hide in the bank - it's been sitting there forever  :pumpk2: Let me know what you need so I can get it to you.

Genoism

i finally got all the mats for the first step after spending oh too much money... Now i need to get those beads....do the ogres outside the dm instance drop them? Like those wandering in the courtyard.

Arcdelad

they do geno, but at a 1:30 ratio or something...inside DM its like 1:5....inside LBRS its 1:2, so forget DM and go ogre hunting in LBRS

Shadowwolf

the ogres in the courtyard drop yea but it sucks big time. I spent an hour out there and got 2. Gren can attest to that also. Best to just get a group and run LBRS or DM North and youll have em in 1 run, provided no one else is collecting in group, then I cant say for sure. I got all mine on that Tribute Run but I was the only one collecting.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

Grendeel and I went out there the other day while my girls napped.  Right inside the instance is a single ogre mob, and to the right of him is a set of two.  So we would kill the single, then we took the two on the right down, and then we tried the patrol guy with his two dogs.  Then we reset the instance and did the single guy again and I think then we tried the courtyard outside the instance.  Now, I got 2 inside the instance and only one outside.  I know they drop outside, but man is the drop rate horrible out there it seems.

usonian

I have 6/8 of my valor set now that I can upgrade through step 3 (only head and chest remain) and I've been stockpiling the mats so I can tear through the quests as quick as possible.  This is all I'm missing if anyone can help me out:

- 14 enchanted leather
- 4 cured rugged hide 
- 3 dark iron bars - I have the ore, just need to learn to smelt it if we can make a run.

I'll get whatever mats you need for the leather/hide.

Also going to need to schedule a 45 min run soon:)

Thanks!

Arcdelad

voc smelted some dark iron bars the other day....ask him if he has some left....

let me know when your ready for the baron 45...im game!!!!

Jandris

I have the cured rugged hides - I'll mail them to you.

usonian

Thanks Jan! I have a mug of ale with your name on it:)